A Variety of Options to Fit Your Needs
Are your current services unreliable or not getting
the job done? Maybe you're tired of spending your free time on evenings and
weekends tending to your yard. Maybe after all of your blood, sweat and
tears... it just doesn't look like you want it to. In any case, that's where we come in.
We offer a wide variety of services - depending on your preferences and needs. So take a look and some of our most common services provided and then call for your FREE estimate.
Supporting You With:
- Seasonal Services (Fall & Winter)
- Lawn Care Services
- Landscaping Care & Improvements
- Landscaping Construction
We are a state-licensed and insured
full-service lawn care company...but most importantly, we care about
what we do. We are in this line of work because it's what we enjoy doing.
Trimline takes pride in providing dependable and reliable care for your
landscaping needs. Our equipment is kept up to date and well-maintained, to
provide the highest quality appearance, performance and results while working on
- Spring/Fall Clean Up - We can clean and turn your flower and vegetable gardens, trim bushes, small sod repair, leaf raking and other miscellaneous landscaping jobs. These services are billed at an hourly rate. There may, at times, be an additional charge for disposal on a large job.
- Gutter Cleaning - If your gutters fill up with muck during the change of the seasons and during the summer months, we'll get them cleaned up and free flowing again. Overflowing or slow-running gutters can lead to water problems for your house and foundation. If you have heavy foliage above your house, more frequent cleanings may be preferred.
- Salting & Snow Removal - Don't break your back, let us do the hard work for you. We can set up a snow-removal plan to come after certain amounts of rain, sleet or snowfall to rid all walks, driveways and parking lots of snow and to can apply salt treatments to aide in traction.
- Aerating - This procedure is becoming very popular and highly utilized because it effectively loosens compacted soil and clay. We use core aerators that pull round plugs of dirt from your lawn. We leave those plugs so that they can be dissolved back into the ground. Doing this helps fertilizer and water get to the roots of the grass and begin to work systematically, while maintaining the nutrients in your yard. We typically offer this service in the spring and fall months, where the benefit is the greatest.
- Power Raking/Dethatching - This procedure removes the naturally occurring accumulation of thatch (dead grass and root material) from your lawn. Doing so allows water and nutrients to be more uniformly and quickly absorbed and for new grass sprouts to grow more easily. If you need an opinion on whether or not this service would benefit you, call us and we'll come take a look. Spring or autumn when lawns are dormant is the best time to do this work.
- Holiday Decorations - Install & removal of holiday lights can be scheduled. There are many different options and arrangements that can be made such as selection, placement, etc.
- Fixed or Flexible Schedule Mowing
- On a regularly scheduled basis, we tend your lawn with properly
trained personnel, and appropriate and well-maintained equipment. Your service
intervals will be dependent upon your landscape's requirements and your personal
preferences/expectations. This service includes weekly mowing and trimming of
all grass areas as well as edging along concrete walks, driveways, and patios.
Of course, we thoroughly clean up the debris and package your clippings for
proper disposal. Need a special "touch up" in preparation for a party or
event? No problem. Just let us know ahead of time, and we'll make sure your
yard is fresh and ready before your company arrives.
- Professional Edging - Keep grass where it belongs... in the dirt. One of the keys to a
professional landscape presentation is clean lines allowing the grass to stop
before crawling all over your sidewalks, driveway, patio, etc.
- Lawn Seeding & Fertilization
- Make sure your lawn has the nutrients it needs to provide
you with a lush and healthy green lawn. We offer fertilization options at
various points throughout the growing season, that will be customized to your
lawn's specific requirements.
- Weed & Pest Control - Whenever we apply these products, we do so sensibly and safely using only
the amount necessary to control the problem. We only spot spray for specific
problems to avoid the excessive and unnecessary use of chemicals. In the early
spring we offer pre-emergents to inhibit the later development of crabgrass and
spurge. In the late spring, we offer a broadleaf weed control. In the summer,
we apply herbicide to control and kill broadleaf weeds such as dandelions,
chickweed, and clover, and continue as always to check for potential problems.
In the fall, we offer broadleaf weed control one more time. We reapply
herbicides intermittently, if necessary.
- Fill Dirt Distribution - Dirt fill may be required to improve low spots, or to correct grade
problems that channel water toward your house rather than away from it. Fill
dirt can also be spread to raise flower beds for additional height/viewing, or
to replace dirt that has eroded away over time.
- Sod Installation - If
you're looking for a quick solution for new grass, we can install sod to
minimize the period dirt is exposed on your property. Sod can also be used for
a quick-fix when a small portion of your lawn has been cut out for repair work
or due to other circumstances.
- Landscaping Installation &
Removal (Trees, Bushes, Flower beds -Annuals & Perennials etc.) - Ready to add a splash of color or pizzazz? Maybe you've decided on
something new and need to remove some pre-existing plants? Either way, we're
here to help. From installing trees, bushes and flower beds to helping with
potted plants or plant hanging, Trimline is ready and able. We can help with
plant suggestions or can execute a pre-designed plant scheme if you already have
something in mind.
- Bush & Hedge Trimming - Without proper and consistent trimming, bushes and hedges can quickly get
out of control. Once overgrown, it can be hard to get them back into the proper
shape. Trimline will keep up with your bush and hedge growth to make sure they
are properly maintained.
- Flower & Bush Fertilization -
Just like your lawn, we can provide weed & feed solutions for
your flower beds and bushes to make sure they reach their optimum growth and
bloom for the seasons.
- Flower Transplanting - Usually done in the spring or fall, we can help make your large
pre-established flowers go further by dividing and transplanting them for you.
This is commonly done with bulbs, hostas, grasses, etc and is a great economical
way to spread your investment out.
- Mulch and Rock Spreading - By applying a foundation to your landscaping such as mulch or rock, you
enhance the water retention for your plants and also improve the cleanliness and
attractiveness of your plant beds. We can help determine which is right for you
- however it mostly depends on personal preference and the level of maintenance
- Underground Gutter Drainage (buried
downspout outlet) - If you trip over drain downspouts that direct
rain water away from your house, or if your yard gets ruined by a fast stream of
water runoff, we can bury them so they discharge into the lawn for more even
absorption. This also provides a cleaner look for your house, as well as better
distribution of water for improved grass growth.
- Landscape Lighting - We offer installation of landscaping lighting for up
lighting of plants/trees, illumination of walk ways and flower beds, or to just
provide some additional focal points or enhance visibility.
- Retaining Walls - Retaining walls and borders can enhance the look of your landscape beds
as well as help control water runoff and soil erosion.
- Decks/Patios/Fences - Trimline Landscaping can help increase your outdoor living space by
building back and side decks or patios and fences for maximum outdoor
enjoyment. Costs varies depending on size and desired materials, but we can
help you decide what materials and design options would be right for